TABLE AGGRESSIVE OR ACTIVE:
- At the table there is a lot of excitement. Poker players talk a lot (or if you play a lot of chat over the Internet), and this reduces their level of concentration.
- They make hundreds of bluff.
- The raises are systematic.
- There are always people on the flop.
- In any case, the players know more cautious pull their cards because they feel in danger.
- Jackals (aggressive) and elephants (trackers) are strongly represented.
At this type of tables, play quietly, select good in your hands and not venture with a 7-2 when mixed in preflop if you are “under the gun”.
- Players no point continuously.
- Relaunch rarely and do not venture with any type of paper.
- Few bluff: this gives you the opportunity to do so …
- Many mice (passive) and / or lions (passive relaxed) to these tables.
- We speak very little.
- They play a poker academic know how to play well for most of the time
Feel free to bluff occasionally, when you think that no one is planning to raise. Take advantage of the interim or final position to steal the blinds, for example.